Best of Spain
Don’t miss a thing as you explore the Best of Spain, featuring all the travel highlights and some surprises, from olive oil tasting on an Andalusian estate and learning all about Toledo’s three religions, to the treasured cities of Madrid, Seville and Barcelona.
- Explore Barcelona, Seville, Córdoba, Toledo and Madrid with a Local Specialist
- Discover Burgos, Santander, Bilbao, San Sebastián, Pamplona and Valencia
- Visit The Tomb of El Cid in Burgos, the Alhambra Palace in Granada, the Rock of Gibraltar, the Cathedral in Seville, the Mosque of the Caliphs in Córdoba, the Synagogue and Santo Tomé in Toledo and the Prado Museum in Madrid
- View the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, La Concha Bay in San Sebastián, the Cathedral of Zaragoza, La Sagrada Família in Barcelona, the Castle of Peñíscola, the Serrano and Quart Towers and City of Arts and Sciences complex in Valencia
- Connect With Locals Enjoy a traditional Andalusian Be My Guest dinner and the charming company of the Morillo family. A welcome drink of sangria in their sun-dappled courtyard before learning how they produce olive oil.
- Stays with Stories Hotel Las Casas de La Juderia comprises a collection of elegant 15th-century Andalusian townhouses and flower-filled courtyards in the heart of Seville.
- Dive into Culture Visit the Prado Museum in Madrid, where you'll have time to admire its extraordinary collection of European art dating from the 12th to early 20th centuries.
- Dive Into Culture Embark on a walking tour in the ancient hill-top city of Toledo, renowned for its medieval Arab, Jewish and Christian Monuments.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 14 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|2||Journey to Burgos and on to Santander|
|3||Onwards to Culinary San Sebastián and Pamplona|
|4||Continue to Gaudi’s Barcelona|
|6||Off to Coastal Peñíscola and Valencia|
|7||Venture to Granada|
|8||On the Road to Sunny Costa del Sol|
|9||Costa del Sol Your Way|
|10||Explore Gibraltar and on to Seville|
|11||See the Sights of Seville|
|12||Journey to Córdoba|
|13||Admire Ancient Toledo then on to Madrid|
|14||Discover Stylish Madrid|