Treasures of Spain and Portugal End Barcelona
Don’t miss a thing on this most exhilarating of Spain and Portugal trips, filled with the flavours of sangria and port shared with locals, life-changing pilgrimages and the legacy of the Romans, Moors, Iberian royalty and a ‘Spanish Pope’ who built a ‘City in the Sea’.
- Discover Segovia, Zamora and Valencia
- Explore Toledo, Madrid, Santiago de Compostela, Porto, Lisbon, Seville and Barcelona with a Local Specialist
- See the Monument to the Discoveries in Lisbon
- View the Roman Aqueduct and Alcazar in Segovia, the cathedral in Zamora, the Belém Tower in Lisbon, the Giralda Bell Tower in Seville, the cave homes of Guadix, the Serrano and Quart Towers and the city of Arts and Sciences complex in Valencia and La Sagrada Família and Plaça de Catalunya in Barcelona
- Visit Santo Tomé and the synagogue in Toledo, the cathedral and Praza do Obradoiro in Santiago de Compostela, the Stock Exchange Palace and a local port wine cellar in Porto, the Shrine at Fátima, the Hieronymite Monastery in Lisbon, Seville Cathedral, the Alhambra Palace in Granada and Montjuïc Hill in Barcelona
- Connect With Locals Enjoy a traditional Andalusian Be My Guest dinner and the charming company of the Morillo family. A welcome drink of sangria in their sun-dappled courtyard before learning how they produce olive oil.
- Dive into Culture Savour the flavours of Portugal's centuries-old Port heritage and gain insights into its local production at a tasting in a Port cellar.
- Dive into Culture Visit the Hieronymite Monastery, a former monastery of the Order of Saint Jerome and exquisite example of Manueline architecture.
- Dive Into Culture You’re in for a sweet treat at a celebrated Valencia horchatería where locals love to dip fartóns (finger-shaped brioche) into their traditional horchata drink.
- Stays with Stories Step into history at the historic Neya Hotel, born out of the ruins of the Convento Madre Deus de Monchique, a 16th-century convent built on the banks of the Douro River.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 13 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|2||Admire the Sights of Toledo and Madrid|
|3||Journey to Segovia and Zamora|
|4||A Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela|
|5||Journey to Scenic Porto|
|6||Onwards to Fátima and Lisbon|
|7||Discover Lisbon's Treasures|
|8||On to Seville|
|9||Explore Spectacular Seville|
|10||Off to Granada|
|11||Onwards to Valencia|
|12||See the Sights of Barcelona|
|13||Barcelona Your Way|